HTML link placeholder in email templates
A new placeholder is available that allows users to modify html links in pers. emails templates.
- A new ysura attribute "LINK" is useable
- Parts of a url or the complete url can be edited by the user
- The placeholder can work inside text blocks so that it can be toggled on or off
- The text inside the <a></a> tag is editable
Integrate sample request with activity creation
Now it's possible to start a sample drop request from within the activity creation screen by selecting the desired promotional materials and collecting the signature and closing the activity at the same time.
- Users can continue with the sample requests after filling out the activity creation screen
- This works for new activities (only if the date is not in the future)
- This works for planned activity that are due today
- The functionality is available in the online and offline mode of the application
Read attributes in offline mode
Currently attributes are not available in offline mode. Now it's possible to see person attributes also offline to access important information even without an active internet connection.
- Core View of a person contains the attribute tab and core data
- Search bar (above the attributes on the person core view) is available
- Tabs for focus, important & all attributes are displayed
- The attribute history is not available
Person Core view in offline mode
In the offline mode the person core view with partial information is now accessible.
- Person core data
- Promotional material
- Attributes without history
- Consent without documents
Visualize E-Mail stats
Personalized email activities are now extended with information and icons to visualize the state of send emails. So user can quickly see if an email was successfully send or not and if the recipient clicked on a link to be able to measure reactions.
- Email status on the list of activities for pers. email activities (icon)
- Email status on the preview pers. email activities (icon + text details)
- Email link clicked on the list of activities for pers. email activities (icon)
- Email link clicked on the preview pers. email activities (icon + text details)
- A filter in the facets on my activities to filter the different email status
- Status "Email send out in progress"
- List of activities → list item: Icon, no color
- Preview of activity: Icon, no color, text and time stamp
- Status "Email send out successful"
- List of activities → list item: Icon, green color
- Preview of activity: Icon, green color, text and time stamp
- Status "Email send out not successful"
- List of activities → list item: Icon, red color
- Preview of activity: Icon, red color, text and time stamp
- Additional link tracking information
- List of activities → list item: additional star Icon, yellow color
- Preview of activity: Icon, yellow color , text and time stamp of the last click
yRoom join call landing page
The landing page for the yRoom to join a call has now a responsive design to render properly on different devices.
Also the instruction and the icons were rearranged to match the flow of the test before joining the session.
yRoom Admin UI - Consent form extension
Users are now able in the administration UI to store different consent forms and assign these to rooms.
Existing consent forms can be renamed and deleted.
Consent transmission to CRM
The ysura CRM connector was extended to transmit the collected information in the consent form after closing and saving the yRoom session to the ysura CRM. This happens automatically without user interaction.
A functionality for highlighting content is available in the yRoom for the organizer and the attendee. Currently it's available only for PDF files and for none mobile devices. The organizer color is red and the attendee color is blue.
When the PDF file was opened each one can click and hold for a sec the cursor to highlight certain content.
For sharing content in a yRoom session, rooms can be configured on request to be able to use screen sharing. The functionality is currently working in Chrome, Firefox but does not work for mobile devices.