Thanks to the ysura technology, which is at your disposal 24/7, users have all the tools they need to carry out individual activities. The biggest challenge remains the orchestration of activities. The ysura campaign solution helps with this orchestration by providing each user with a transparent overview of all activities that have been carried out and are pending.
The business unit managers, the scientific liaisons and the marketing department can jointly define and provide the campaign steps and marketing materials. The product manager then defines the campaign, consisting of a selection of topics and the start and end of the campaign, links the campaign to a defined target group of HCPs and determines the individual campaign steps.
After activating the campaign, the campaign appears to every employee in the linked organisational structure. In the Campaigns module, the employee can open the campaign and view the individual campaign steps including all relevant documents as well as the list of target physicians assigned to the campaign. The employee receives an exact list of all target physicians, already performed campaign steps and which ones are still pending.
Functions in the Campaign Management Module
- Define activities to be carried out such as e-mails, visits, invitations to events, etc.
- Statistics on the status of the campaign
- Tasks and reminders
- Transparent overview for all channels and customers for post-processing
- Materials for the campaign are available in the media module
- Compliant with the basic data protection regulation (GDPR) of 2018
Creating and managing campaigns
Within the Campaign view, the user can start the next campaign step at each target HCP. With the follow-up function, a reminder can be stored at each HCP after the documentation of the activity.
The regional or sales manager gets an overview of the progress of the campaign in the Campaigns module. The 360° customer journey in the People module is automatically updated with the activities that have been carried out and those that are planned.
Once the campaign is completed, management can check the success of the campaign, e.g. how many HCPs completed each step and how many people accepted the invitation to the conference.
Functions in the Campaign Management Administration Section
- Define title, description and period
- Target group definition via list management
- Assigning topics
- Defining actions and activities
- Describing campaign steps
- Adding media to steps
- Define execution periods of the
Execution and tracking of campaigns
Various functions and views are available for the execution of the individual campaign steps and also for the analysis of the campaign progress.
For example, the user is reminded of activities to be carried out, such as sending a specific e-mail template at a certain time. On the person core view there is an area to view all assigned campaigns including details and last but not least there is a complete overview with all involved persons and which actions were carried out where.
Functions in the area of execution and tracking of campaigns
- Area for the user to view all campaigns assigned to him
- General overview per campaign
- Campaign short overview in the preview of the person
- Campaign panel on the core view of the person involved
- Mapping of the executed and open campaign steps
- Assign activities to active campaigns
- Removing people from running campaigns
- Reassignment of persons to current campaigns via characteristics