In times of digitalization and the campaigns that go along with it, many different customer interactions and contact points arise. The visual representation as a 360° view of the customer is the key to success for personalized customer relations.
Multichannel is already a reality in the pharmaceutical industry and there are countless contact points between pharmaceutical companies and contact persons - starting with visits, mailings and newsletters to medical inquiries and events.
Only by keeping all these interactions in view and visualizing them can a personalized, customized customer approach be sensibly managed and implemented in the long term.
Functions in the Customer Journey module
- Visual representation of all contact points with the customer over a certain period of time
- Mapping of different activity types
- Filter by time period, topics, employees and campaigns
- Aggregated representation of the contact points
- Detailed view of the activities
- Displaying planned activities