The ysura solution has its own module for the administration of consent types. This module is recommended for the campaign solution and also forms the basis for all activities.
In the administration of consent types, consents for different purposes and periods of time can be managed, e.g. a consent type for sending a product newsletter or a consent regarding the transparency code.
The assigned consent types including status and details are displayed on the person's master card.
In the ysura solution there are different possibilities to obtain the consent of the contact person for the corresponding purpose and to manage it in the system.
Functions in the Consent module
- Administration of consent types and templates
- Checking of consents per person and consent type
- Sending content emails via mail server
- Manage the obtaining of consent by paper form, digital signature or by telephone
- Consent history
- Manage channel preferences
- Manage newsletter preferences
- Storage, filing and assignment of consent documents
Generally, a distinction is made between:
- Consent via paper document
- Consent via digital signature
- Consent via telephone
After consent has been obtained or if the associated settings are changed, an e-mail is sent to the person as confirmation.
A prerequisite for using this functionality is the ability to send e-mails on behalf of the company (e.g. via network coupling or the use of external services for sending e-mails).