In the Activities section, various activity types can be documented. These include visits, telephone calls and e-mail contacts.
Depending on the configuration, additional activity types or special features can be configured. In particular, you can document promotional materials that have been handed out or evaluate documents that have been displayed.
The administrator can determine which topics or products are linked to an activity type.
If the Samples module is used at the same time, submitted samples can also be recorded and sent to an HCP via a logistics provider.
The import and export of activities from and to third parties can be set up in the backend.
Via The Context Menu, Activities can be reported for example on Persons, from various screens in the Application. Predominantly the Person Summary- and Core View and the Calendar:
Functions in the Activites Module
- Creation, planning and documentation of different activity types
- Selection of topics and products
- Line/department-specific pre-selection of topics
- Documentation of charges or media shown
- Noted topics: The system remembers what you last discussed